Get a 0% interest loan to help you pay your USCIS application fee.
ACCESS TO 0% INTEREST LOANS FOR USCIS APPLICATION FEES:
- Citizenship ($725)
- DACA ($495)
- ADVANCE PAROLE FOR DACA ($575)
- Green Card ($1,225)
- Temporary Protected Status ($495)
- Petition for Relative ($535)
- U Visa & T Visa (variable)
MAKE LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS
BUILD YOUR CREDIT HISTORY
ACCESS ONLINE FINANCIAL EDUCATION
How it works
Applying for immigration relief can be expensive. Our program offers an affordable way to fund your USCIS application fee while building your credit.
Make sure you are eligible to file with USCIS. Have your paperwork completed and ready to send in before applying for MAF’s program. Check out Immi.org if you need help from a nonprofit attorney.
Apply online for MAF’s loan and complete the financial education courses. We’ll mail you a check made out to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security within a week of your application being approved.
Send your completed paperwork and MAF’s check to the appropriate USCIS filing center. Monthly payments will be debited from your checking account, and these payments will be reported to all three major credit bureaus!
“When I voted, it wasn’t just for me. It was for everyone who has faced obstacles on their journey to find peace and a better life for their families. No president can take that from me.”
Karla, San Francisco, CA
The Immigration Programs
STEP BY STEP
- Fill out online application and submit supporting documentation
- Take the online financial education courses
2. GETTING THE LOAN
- Once your loan application is approved, you’ll receive an invitation to sign your loan documents
- We’ll make the check out to U.S. Department of Homeland Security and mail it to you
- Once you receive your check, mail the check with your application packet to the appropriate USCIS filing center
- Payments reported to three major credit bureaus